Due to the rapidly evolving concerns and risks related to the COVID-19 outbreak, Peninsula Veterinary Services is taking specific actions to limit transmission. As always, it is our top priority to keep our employees, pets, and clients safe; in doing so, we have reinforced safety measures and have taken precautionary steps at our practice:
- We are asking anyone who is feeling unwell or experiencing flu like symptoms to stay home and call a medical provider.
- We have implemented measures to allow social distancing. Please respect people by maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others, and refrain from shaking hands. We are allowing every other seat to be unoccupied in the lobby and limiting the number of people who accompany each pet to the hospital to 1.We ask our clients to consider delaying or using alternative interactions via electronic means if possible.Our employeeswill assist you from your vehicle when picking up medications, food, or over the counter products as well as your pet.
- All non-employee traffic into our treatment areas has stopped.
- We are reminding everyone to practice recommended hygiene by washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, avoiding touching their face and covering coughs.
- We have increased disinfection of all surfaces and communal spaces.